Easy and Affordable Content Strategies
Does your business use online content to raise awareness about your brand, connect with readers, and provide useful information with the hopes of selling with that content as people become interested in your products and services? If the answer is yes, then you are using content marketing. But how are you using it? Do you have a strategy in place?
Why You Need a Strategy
You cannot afford to not have a strategy. The content creation process involved with content marketing is too costly and time-consuming if you don’t have a clear direction. Any business can post online content hoping it lands on the screens of the right people. With a tool as important as content marketing, you don’t want to hope. You want to know exactly what you need to best utilize your content.
Ideal Components of a Content Marketing Strategy
Here are 6 ideal components to consider as you develop your content marketing strategy:
- During the content creation process, your target audience should have been considered. You might have a good idea of who your target audience is, but part of having a strategy is not making guesses when you could make decisions that are driven by real data. Your previous content marketing history and budget will influence your approach on how you will gather and analyze data to find out what content receives the best response from your target audience.
If you already have a blog with published content, examine the analytics:
- Identify why your top posts performed better than others and what kind of responses they received.
- Identify through which forms your content receives better engagement. Blog posts or e-books? Podcasts or videos?
If resources are available to put toward market research, the research could provide relevant data about your target audience that will help guide your content marketing strategy. You should also look at your competitors. What are the subjects of their material? How are they structuring their blog posts or what keywords are they using? These are the types of questions you should ask yourself as you conduct research on competitors.
How Iris Content Can Help You with Your Content Marketing Strategy
Web Content Creation Strategy
Iris Content will implement a content creation strategy for your brand by:
- Identifying your company’s themes and personality to help you better understand your voice and tone.
- Recommending how to use your brand’s unique voice and tone.
- Offering strategist recommendations on how to improve usage of various content types
- Guiding you in information architecture, website nomenclature, SEO, and copywriting best practices
In addition to the points above, Iris Content can help your brand create a blogging strategy and calendar by:
- Tapping into the importance of high-quality and consistent blog content.
- Creating a blogging calendar that includes topics and topic outlines.
The Advantages of Iris Content’s Content Marketing Strategy Services
Here are some of the advantages of our strategy services. Our guides are:
- Easy to understand and use with actionable information
- Customizable for your specific business needs.
- Ideal for people without a specific budget for a marketing team.
- Updated with the latest trends in storytelling and content marketing.
- Filled with valuable insight into what the competitors and the overall industry niche are doing
- Done by people who actually do content creation and know what works in today’s content marketing world
- Allowing you the chance to work with the same team to follow up with the creation of the content
- Giving you direct access to the copywriter who put your strategy guide together, and you as the client can choose to work with this same writer for the implementation of your content now that you have a strategy in place!
The Greatest Advantage? Pricing That Doesn’t Break the Bank
Starting at $500, our pricing options are just amazing. You will not find a more competitive pricing option for the amount of information we can provide per strategy. Reach out and let us provide a customized offer, tailored to your specific needs.
Develop Your Content Marketing Strategy Today
Are you successfully using content marketing? If your answer is that you’re unsure how to define whether or not your efforts have been a success, not yet, or a hard no, then you need to develop a content marketing strategy.