Influencer Marketing: What Is It and Why Should You Care?
In 2016, when consumers are less inclined to digest and assimilate the marketing messages directly sent by brands operating in any industry, more and more companies are willing to discover the benefits of influencer marketing. As a form of word-of-mouth marketing, which has been around since the beginning of time, influencer marketing is a great way to establish trust, expand an existing audience and conquer new territories on any market, with a little bit of help from trusted industry influencers.
When Would Influencer Marketing Be a Good Choice for You?
In theory, influencer marketing is an excellent option at hand for you if you feel the need to build credibility and trust in your sector. Whether you wish to improve your online and offline reputation, reaffirm your supremacy, or simply earn the trust of a higher number of potential consumers, influencer marketing can help you achieve all these marketing goals the easy way.
To achieve the best results, you just have to get in touch with industry influencers who have the status, skills and power required to build a solid bridge between your brand and your audience, by putting your product into the most favourable light. Influencer marketing is a fantastic fit for your company especially when:
- You’re looking for brand ambassadors who could vouch for you and your products or services
- You are looking for high-credibility people whose image and influence you could use to distribute your content via social media platforms, interact with your audience on several channels, and make them respond to your specific calls-to-action
- You’re about to launch a new product or service, and wish to rely on an influencer to spread the word about your latest achievement and direct your audiences towards a certain online destination where prospects could take action by ordering your goods or subscribing to your newsletter
“In theory, influencer marketing is an excellent option at hand for you if you feel the need to build credibility and trust in your sector. ”
Why Count on the Support of Industry Influencers?
A few decades ago, everyday people saw celebrities as role models and used to set goals based on the glamorous lifestyles that they associated with their idols. These days, individuals are more able to separate myths from reality, and are less likely to buy or use a product just because it is endorsed by an A-lister. On the other hand, most individuals who are active on social media look up to influencers who share their taste, passions and interests, and have access to products and services that they would also be inclined to use. Industry influencers cultivate productive long-term relationships with their fans and followers; this is the main reason why these leaders are invaluable assets to any brand trying to reach a bigger market, make a name for itself, or gain the loyalty and trust of a targeted segment of public.
Influencers create a platform that companies can use to communicate with their audiences in a timely, cost-efficient manner. They have the time, ideal voice, and level of influence required to persuade a certain community into taking action, one way or another. Through their expertise and genuine personal experience, industry influencers can create a solider connection between a business and its potential consumers, making it easier for different companies to put their offerings into the spotlight.
The 3 Top Benefits of Collaborating with an Industry Influencer
This being said, perhaps there is another question that we should answer: why should brands actually turn their attention to influencer marketing, and turn this element into a key component of their upgraded content strategy? Here are the three top benefits that most companies witness after making use of quality content writing services associated with influencer marketing.
- Brand Awareness. If quality content is king, then quality content promoted by an industry influencer is a king sitting on a gold mine. Think about it this way: when you’re already spending your hard-earned money on quality content writing services, the right influencer can make your product seem worthwhile to a specific audience by simply posting about it on social media. By associating your commodities with their image, industry influencers can help you boost brand awareness, while also highlighting the most amazing features and benefits of your merchandise, and separating yourself from your competitors.
- Authenticity. Industry influencers succeed where celebrities fail. Sometimes, messages sent by celebrities don’t have a huge impact on a certain community simply because its members do not identify themselves with the person who is sharing his or her story with them. In other words, while recipients do not always resonate with A-listers because of their different social and economical statuses, they are always more inclined to follow the suggestions of an influencer who walks, talks, dresses or eats like them, and come from the same background. A brand’s collaboration with an established influencer is a great method to build authenticity and gain the trust of the ones who truly matter to you.
- Access to More Quality, Personalized Content. Last but not least, if you’re willing to buy buy content for your website to promote your business, you should know that many companies working with influencers ask their partners to create and distribute their own content related to their brand and products. In most cases, the quality content that they pay for revolves around the influencer’s positive experience with a certain product, and the way in which it could improve one’s quality of life. At the end of the day, creating new content with help from the best writing service websites is always a good idea, especially when the new pieces resonate with a brand’s mission and vision, and still manage to introduce important facts about a product or a service from a different perspective.
Time to Give Influencer Marketing a Try
As a solid tie with a large community of potential buyers, industry influencers are exceptional assets that any company could use to improve their communication with a specific audience or conquer new, unexplored territories. By working closely with an influencer you could also maximize the exposure of your marketing messages, diversity and upgrade your content strategy, and borrow the voice of trusted, well-liked people to get more votes of confidence.
Content Happiness Advisor
Annie has 18 years’ experience as an editor and content creator and manager. With work in television and written media, she has dedicated her past 10 years to learning the ropes of online content creation, from writing to editing, from SEO to content management.
Want new articles before they get published?